• Claims Process and Administrative Services Flexibility
• Plan Cost and Utilization Control
• Improved Cash Flow
• Choice of Service Providers – can limit the size/composition of the panel
• Flexibility in Plan Design
• Elimination of Carrier Profit Margins
• Lower Operating Costs
• No Medical Loss Ratio Requirements
• Uniform Regulations through ERISA
Western Providers, Inc.’s network serves leading health plans including Aetna, Corvel, Humana, and Monument Health. By joining the Western Providers network, you invest in the future of quality health care that meets the needs of your patients and your practice.
Western Providers, Inc. obtains its revenue from access fees paid by its clients, the health plans it serves. Expenses include administrative operating costs, insurance and legal fees.
A chief executive officer provides strategic planning and oversees operations of the company.